QUEEN: Ladies First
The products of strong women, quite literally raised and surrounded by them their entire lives, the few gentlemen behind the scenes at GCode Nutrition felt a certain sense of duty. Not only in the spirit of diversity and equality with which the brand is imbued, but a responsibility born of awe.
Reverence for the unrivaled strength and dynamic capacity of women, and the profound impact they’ve had on our brand from the jump. Among the most dedicated and determined athletes we had ever encountered—those of all backgrounds and disciplines, we came to a startling revelation. No one in our industry had made a commitment to taking them, and their very specific goals and needs, as seriously as was so obviously warranted. The dudes who had crafted KING almost two years ago had an obvious mission statement, defining their charge in this moment—it was about time the supplement industry put ladies first.
The goal was a simple one, though challenging. Create a product specifically to support the aspirations and ambitions of the many women in our circle who pushed themselves physically on a daily basis. Those who trained hard, smashing their weights and cardio religiously, all the while living to the highest standards in every other aspect of their lives. Juggling it all, day in and day out, dominating each one of those days with equal parts grace and grit.
For the queens in our lives, around whom our planets orbit, we made QUEEN. Addressing specific, common micronutrient deficiencies, balancing hormones, boosting metabolism, enhancing mood, bolstering immunity and rejuvenating hair, skin and nails—QUEEN checks every performance and wellness box on the broad spectrum between fierce form and function. Supporting female athletes daily, inside and out, with a foundation for their supplement regimen serving as the rock-solid base upon which to build a kingdom.
Each daily serving of QUEEN provides efficacious doses of critical vitamins and minerals, potent adaptogens, phytonutrients and herbs, tissue-repairing nutritional substrates and antioxidants with myriad benefits, not the least of which is improving the presence of these key supplemental ingredients active in the bloodstream. The goal was to take multiple bottles of pills from your supplement regimen and combine them into a single, multi-faceted powerhouse. When you take QUEEN on a regular basis, you can count on ingesting all this wellness-boosting goodness every day…
- Calcium: Mineral that helps strengthen bones and fight osteoporosis as women age.
- Folate: B vitamin critical for heart health and skeletal muscle function, protein metabolism and creatine conversion. As well as being critical for healthy pregnancies.
- Vitamin B12: Enhances performance and feelings of well-being, central nervous system and cognitive function, while also helping with red blood cell production and the repair of damaged cells.
- Vitamin D3: Boosts immune function. Enhances strength and muscle performance. Among the most important and underrated daily vitamins and one which many are chronically deficient in.
- Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant that bolsters immunity and repairs damaged cells.
Powerful Herbs and Adaptogens
- Ashwagandha: “Wonder adaptogen” gaining mainstream adulation for balancing hormones, boosting strength and combating stress.
- Maca Root: Cruciferous vegetable that boosts mood and energy, enhances libido and reduces menopausal effects.
- Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus-Castus): Plant extract that balances hormones and minimizes menstrual symptoms.
- Green Tea Extract: Powerful antioxidant with the potential to boost endurance and metabolism.
- Diindolymethane (DIM): Cruciferous vegetable extract promoting the conversion of good estrogen while ridding the body of bad estrogen metabolites. Also revered for its natural cancer-fighting potential.
- L-Theanine: Known as the “smart amino” for relaxation and promoting alpha brain waves priming the body for optimal concentration, focus and overall cognitive function. Another hot-button modern ingredient.
- Cayenne: Ancient spice taken from red pepper touted for its ability to improve metabolism and reduce hunger.
- BioPerine: Patented black pepper extract rich in antioxidants used primarily to optimize nutrient bioavailability. BioPerine and Cayenne together bring the BRED (black and red pepper) heat to the QUEEN formula.
Potent Hair, Skin and Nails Rejuvenation
- Marine Collagen: Protein source that mitigates signs of aging, fortifying the skin and joints. A “fountain of youth” macronutrient.
- Saw Palmetto: Berry-sourced adaptogen with hormone-balancing properties that helps with hair growth and skin complexion.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Tissue hydrator and lubricator that can improve skin elasticity, fight wrinkles and promote cartilage growth and joint repair.
- Biotin: B vitamin with positive impacts on hair, skin and nails as well as metabolism and blood sugar regulation.
Each bottle of GCode QUEEN provides one month’s worth of daily female performance support. The robust six capsule serving is best taken in split dosages (3 capsules each, 2x per day, morning and night) to ensure maximum assimilation and nutrient half-life in your system around-the-clock.
The challenge was not an easy one, but nothing worthwhile ever is. To craft a reliable, powerful daily support formula worthy of the hardest-training female athletes. One that the women who inspire us and help to power the GCode brand every day, could depend on to power themselves forward in the direction of their dreams. Taking so many of the individual commodity supplements they utilize daily, and combining them into a single, finely curated formula, and putting it all in one bottle.
For the women who demand more, second best will no longer cut it. For the queens of our world, we made QUEEN. On Mother’s Day 2021, GCode Nutrition got their priorities straight, doing the right thing, the right way… We put the ladies first.