Another one to grow on this GROWvember…it’s time for Pump-kin Pie FEAST. When the leaves are falling but you’ve got no time for setbacks, whip up this seasonal combo of household staples. Pumped up with the savory spices of Cinnamon Toast Crush FEAST and infused with pumpkin flavors, this one-step recipe provides plenty of delicious nutrition in a hurry: throw this shit in a blender, hit the button, and FEAST.
- 1 heaping scoop of Cinnamon Toast Crush FEAST
- 2 Tablespoons Oats (steel cut/rolled/quick…your choice)
- 1/3 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Tbsn Pumpkin Pie Spice